Engage. Learn. Grow. Improve. Enjoy.
Every day at Williamsburg Landing is brimming with opportunities to engage with others, make new friends, learn new things, grow as a person, improve your skills, knowledge, health, fitness . . . and just enjoy the life you lead.
With the many cultural, educational, recreational and social events and activities offered – both onsite and offsite – Williamsburg Landing will elevate your lifestyle and enrich your life – mind, body and spirit.
Live Enriched Through the Arts
- Art exhibits by residents and staff
- Art & pottery classes This Century Art Gallery
- Museum trips
- Author presentations - Landing writers, poets, Williamsburg-area writers
- Chamber Music Society Concerts
- Chickahominy Riverfront Park Concerts
- Music Under the Stars at Fort Monroe
- Summer Breeze Concerts at Merchants Square
- Todi Music Festival
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra
- William and Mary Botetourt Chamber Singers Concerts
- Williamsburg Choral Guild
- Williamsburg Players Playhouse
- Williamsburg Symphonia Concerts
- Virginia Opera
- Dinner theaters
- Virginia Shakespeare Festival
- William and Mary Theatre
Learning. Growing. Discovering.
- "Now Hear This" Lecture Series
- Christopher Wren Association Classes
- Historic Virginia Garden Week
- Trips to in-state and out-of-state places of interest
- W.A.L.T. classes (Williamsburg Area Learning Tree)
Giving Back to the Community
- Charity functions
- Community Service Projects
- Rawls Byrd Elementary School Mentoring
- Red Cross Blood Drive
Feed Your Soul. Enlighten Your Spirit.
- Bible studies
- Church circles from various local churches
- Communion Services
- Vesper Services
- Onsite Chapel for quiet meditation
Get Into the Game!
- Fitness classes
- Tennis & Pickleball
- William and Mary home basketball or football games