Dr. Baines’ office hours will be Monday-Thursday between 7:00am to 4:00pm. Nurse practitioner, Kimberly Johnson’s office hours will be Friday 7:00am-4:00pm.
Additional changes to the Clinic Services will include:
- Primary Care Services: preventive, acute, chronic care and follow up visits at the Clinic.
- Provide appointment-based, same-day, walk-in and virtual (telehealth) primary care and wellness visits.
- Perform phlebotomy and lab testing such as Glucose, Urinalysis, Mono screen, Influenza A/B, Strep A, Hemocult and FIT Testing.
- Standard immunizations and vaccinations.
- Provide education related to appropriate venue for care to prevent unnecessary emergency room visits.
- Registered Nurse Advice Line—is available Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm by calling 1-844-696-8773.
- We are working on an “After Hours” Nurse Advice Line and hope to announce that soon.
- Conduct new resident assessment exams.
Dr. Robin Baines earned her medical degree with distinction from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, her bachelor’s degree in biological sciences from the State University of New York at Buffalo, where she continued on to complete graduate course work in interdisciplinary natural sciences and completed her family medicine residency at the University Hospitals of Cleveland, where she served as chief resident in family medicine. Being a lifelong learner, Dr. Baines has also earned a Master’s Degree in healthcare management from the University of Texas. Dr. Baines has received many teaching awards and honors and is the author of the book, Be Healed, Be Whole. As a physician and educator, she stresses the importance of continued health awareness and maintenance plans for her patients to help keep them at optimum levels of health. She has a special interest in weight loss and is board certified in Obesity Medicine. Dr. Baines is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, The Virginia Academy of Family Physicians and the Christian medical and Dental Associations. When not at work, Dr. Baines enjoys “almost” anything outdoors, movies (lounging at the beach, hiking, walking, cycling, kayaking, tennis, basketball, and softball), theater productions, music festivals and concerts.
Kimberly A. Johnson, NP-C will serve as our Nurse Practitioner. She received her nurse practitioner degree from the University of Missouri and is board certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She has 20 years of experience as a nurse practitioner.