But the Vacation Never Ends
At Williamsburg Landing, your reality means time to spend as you choose, because our attentive staff takes care of things like maintenance, cooking, housekeeping, landscaping and snow removal. It means endless choices every day. With so many activities, programs and ways to get involved, there is never a dull moment at Williamsburg Landing.
Selected as one of the top retirement destinations in the nation, Williamsburg, the capital of Virginia from 1699-1780, is part of the Historic Triangle of Virginia, which also includes Yorktown and Jamestown. You’re close to everything! You’re just minutes away from Virginia Beach, vacation destinations and historic landmarks. Williamsburg and all its attractions and history offer unique opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else.
So, what will you do with your time? Your opportunities are as unlimited as your interests . . .
- Explore exciting new hobbies, such as woodworking or pottery, at our on campus workshops
- Soak in the natural beauty during a leisurely stroll on our walking trails or some time on the golf course
- Volunteer as a mentor to a student at nearby Laurel Lane Elementary or take advantage of a multitude of other volunteer opportunities
- Attend the Williamsburg Symphonia or one of many other cultural performances
- Enroll in stimulating Christopher Wren classes (some on-site) with the College of William & Mary
- Enjoy the day with your grandchildren at Busch Gardens or Water Country USA
- Travel back in time and walk in history at Colonial Williamsburg
- Immerse yourself in history at Jamestown and Yorktown
- Play a round or two at the area’s nationally recognized golf courses
"Recently I arranged with you for transportation to and from the Ferguson Performing Arts Theatre. The three of us riders just want to say thank you for the wonderful service. Darrell, our driver, was just great – such a gentleman – so timely and helpful – good conversationalist and very personable and most important of all – a very good driver! We were all impressed!"
Our myriad services define worry-free living. And they are all yours.
The following services are provided for our residents to enhance their lifestyle every day:
- Gourmet dining including Bistro Cafe with carry out options and customized menus designed by a classically trained chef*
- Security service 24 hours/7 days a week and emergency response system
- On-site medical services with dedicated physician and outpatient clinic
- Transportation services via a fleet of vehicles
- Worry-free maintenance, including exterior and interior maintenance, lawn and grounds maintenance with snow/trash removal
- Housekeeping services bi-weekly
- Health club and spa membership
- On-site chapel, Bible studies and chaplain services
- Concierge services including tech support and “handy man” services
* Registered dietitian available for consultation.
"I have felt so many good vibes since moving to Williamsburg Landing. But without a doubt, the maintenance crew moving into action quickly last Friday afternoon at knock-off time was exactly the reason Williamsburg Landing is TOPS. Not the first gripe did I hear! Watching the crew move into action so quickly, gave me complete confidence that things were under control."
Williamsburg Landing sets the standard for active independent living. With resort-style amenities on campus, our residents can pursue a vibrant, fulfilling lifestyle and experience retirement living at its finest.
25,000 square foot health club & spa featuring:
- State of the art cardio/fitness room
- Heated, 20-meter indoor pool and hot tub
- Full calendar of group exercise classes
- Personal trainers
- Full service spa featuring massage and aesthetic services
- Club-style locker rooms with private showers
- Art studio with potters wheel and kiln
- Billiards, Ping-Pong and dartboard
- Woodworking shop
Access to outdoor lifestyle opportunities, including:
- Walking trails
- Garden plots
- Tennis/Pickle-Ball® court
- Bocce Court
- Outdoor pool
- Putting green and golf net
- Gazebos and patios with seating
The “hub” of every day - Landing Building Corridor featuring:
- Post office
- 250-seat auditorium
- Medical clinic with full-time physician
- Full service bank with ATM
- Library & Internet Center
- General store
- Salon at the Landing with licensed aesthetician
- Private meeting rooms
- Guest suites
A wide variety of dining experience options:
- Formal dining room
- Cove Café—casual dining and dinner take-out
- Private dining room
"The icing on the cake is the beauty of the health club and spa. That adds a nice element to the overall experience."